- From October 2020 I am one of the Research Representatives at the School of Computing, University of Glasgow.
- Between August, 2018 to December 2020 I organised the Programming Languages at University of Glasgow (PLuG) seminar series.
- I was part of the organisation team for SPLS March 2018, and SPLS October 2019
- During my PhD I was organiser of departmental lunch time talks, and co-founder of a departmental security colloquium
- Member of ACM & IEEE
- Participant of the Scottish Programming Language Seminar (SPLS) series
I serve/d on PLDI 2021 Artefact Evaluation Committee.
I have been a requested sub and requested reviewer for both:
- Journal of Functional Programming
- Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
I have been a requested sub-reviewer for:
- International Conference on Functional Programming
- Principles and Practice of Declarative Programmin
- Conference on Concurrency Theory
- I have reviewed for Manning as part of their MEAP programme
- I have reviewed for Journal of Functional Programming
I maintain active research collaborations with the following research groups: